Sunday, February 14, 2010

Procrastination to the Max

Yes, I'm still alive, and no, I haven't come up with a 101 in 1001 list yet.  I have been compiling a list, but it's not at 101yet.  I just want to make sure I don't forget anything.

But I did make a nifty terrarium today instead of studying for my Physical Geography midterm!

Terrarium 6


Terrarium 2


Terrarium 1


Terrarium 3


Terrarium 5


Terrarium 4

 Terrarium 7
All of the plants are from my yard.  There are at least two species of moss, a succulent and two other mystery plants.  It's pretty patchy right now, but the moss should fill in the gaps pretty quickly.  It was lots of fun to make, and I'm really happy with how it turned out.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks AWESOME! I'm so jealous. I want one of my very own.

--Alex

Kaitlin said...

Katelyn! I am here to tell you that you are the best and I want to see more of what you can do! Spin! Knit! The world is your oyster!

Love always,
Kaitlin